Wednesday, August 3, 2011

On my needles

This is one of the two projects I'm working on right now.  Molly has been taking knitting classes every Thursday all summer long.  She has learned to knit, purl and bind off.  I'm very proud of her.  One day while I was killing time I asked about one of the projects hanging up in the store and got myself scheduled for a class too.  This is the very first time I've ever used double ended needles or knitted in a round.  When this is done I should have a pair of fingerless reading mitts!  Isn't the yarn I'm using gorgeous?!  The color is called Rio and it is a super wash wool.  I can't wait to keep working on it and showing off how it progresses to you guys! 

2 comments:

  1. awesome Erin! I am knitting too! Mine will be armwarmers but I am making mine as a flat panel and will sew it together since all i can do it normal and pearl and casting on and off XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yarn is such a beautiful color! I always admire people who can sew and knit and especially crochet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment and for stopping by today!