Sunday, August 23, 2009

All About Alisha

"Hi! I'm Alisha! I'm the youngest in the group, and the blog designer. I'm as eclectic as they come. From the food I cook and eat to the clothes I wear. You're sure to find the bouts of mine where I eat nothing but one cultures food or another. I've been cooking since I was little and on my own learned what tasted good and what didn't. I like to try new things, and bring cultural foods to my friends and family, for them to try as well. And now I bring them to you. I can't wait to share my love of food and culture with the rest of the world."

Erin came to me and asked me if I would be willing to start a food blog with her, and if I would be willing to design it. I immediately said yes. Two days later, the blog was born. There are no other opportunities like this one, to take part in sharing my worldly tastes with 2 other amazing women. We range in age, tastes, and backgrounds. And I like them, can't wait to share it with the rest of world. My hope is to bring culture, fun, food, love and laughter into the hearts of many. Sharing my recipes that taste great, and sharing my flops of not so great tastingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for stopping by today!