Saturday, August 22, 2009

All About Erin

"Hi I'm Erin a SAHM of a boy and a girl and wife to a wonderful husband. When I was small my mother and grandmother would get together to do canning and we ate with my grandparents at least once a week. Our family is rooted in food and I want to share that healthy love with my children and with you."
This is Erin, it was her lovely idea that started all of this, this wonderful blog of ours, about the food we choose to eat. Her idea to bring 3 different yet unique people together, to write about the kinds of food they like to cook and eat and share with others. So to start, I will start with her and post a little blurb and picture about each and everyone of us.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for stopping by today!