Tuesday, August 25, 2009

All about Maria

I'm Maria the more "mature" of the group...JK LOL. I just mean older (someone has to provide the guidance in this group.) Actually I learn a lot from both of them as well; your never to old to keep on learning.

I have been married to my boyfriend for the last 18 years and we have two very lovely daughters Annalysa who's 17 (man where did the time all go!) and Clarissa who's 12 (omg...I just realized I am going to have another "Teenager" on my hands in a few months!!)


I work part-time as a Design Consultant" at a local scrapbook store called "Capture A Memory" in Flint. An spend the rest of my so called free time doing other assorted crafts and endeavors.

When I was growing up my Mother used to can and make homemade jams, I still have very fond memories of that time and to now be able to relive the experience with Erin and Alisha has been a blast. In short there is just something very rewarding about providing for your family and actually "KNOWING" what is in the food you are eating.

I look forward to posting hear, sharing our experiences and adventures in daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for stopping by today!