Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

To all the mamas out there Happy Mother's Day!  I hope your day is amazing.  I think an amazing Mother's Day would involve a church service that didn't make me go through a box of tissues but it's probably never going to happen (ever). 

For my gift this day I received seven cubic yards of dirt.  It came in a dump truck (that was far quieter than I had expected) and put right into my driveway.  Audrey (the little girl I babysit for) loved watching them dump the dirt.  


For the money we spent on this I could have gotten some pretty trinket but that wouldn't really make me happy.  Being in the gardens this will fill surrounded by the kids and Jeff while we harvest our own tomatoes and whatnot that will definitely make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for stopping by today!