Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer Ice

This is the best summer dessert I remember from growing up! We didn't actually have a name for it except watermelon stuff but that isn't very catchy is it? This was a recipe that my grandmother found in a magazine from 1955 and then when it was handed to my mother she changed it (it originally had raw egg whites in it! eeewww!) and when I received this I changed it further. I think the only things the same are that it has watermelon and lemonade in it. I have entered this into the contest on MixingBowl.com if you would be so kind please go and vote for my recipe, you do have to be a member but the site has loads of great recipes that you'll be glad you signed up anyway :) Oh and try the recipe too! It is super yummy, cheap to make and unbelievably easy.


Thanks Photo Dude for the lovely shot and putting up with me being picky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for stopping by today!