Monday, March 14, 2011

Bacon Pancakes

This is something that I tried at a restaurant years ago and loved.  Unfortunately that place burned down.  Here is my attempt at their recipe it is quite yummy.

Bacon Pancakes

2 C. Flour
2 Tbsp. Sugar
4 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 Eggs
2 C. Milk (more for thinner pancakes)
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 lb. Bacon cooked and crumbled
Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.  Make a well in the center and mix your liquid ingredients.  Blend everything together.  Fold in the cooked bacon, add more milk if you like a thinner pancake.  Pour onto a hot griddle and cook.  Enjoy covered in real maple syrup!

2 comments:

  1. soooo yummy! I wanted to recreate the McDonalds pancake sandwhich but I can't get any ingrediants together or the space >.<; once I can though, soooo making it for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound delicious! I think I will make them for breakfast tomorrow :)
    Blessings, Cary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment and for stopping by today!